Saturday, July 25, 2009

PENANG TRIP - May 2008

Penang....here we come....

During my many trips promoting transfer factor, I managed to take my children including Arwah Hafiz to Penang. We drove from Shah Alam in the morning of 27 May and straightAdd Image to Taman Brown (my aunt's house). As usual, the children including bibik, slept most of the time only waking up for a break at the many R & R along the way. Hafiz was very happy and excited because I promised him a trip to the beach.

We plan to stay at Mak Onem's house, but on our first night in Penang, there was a power failure. Thinking it will only be a short while, we went to Starbucks to kill time, but after a while, we packed our things, and head for the nearest hotel. It was fun, taking the children to the hotel, half sleep and half awake.

Mak Onem took us around the island....we went to the beach, to the shopping mall, enjoying Penang food. Hafiz really enjoyed his stay in Penang, and always reminding me to take him there again....

Sharing some beautiful moments.....Penang May 27, 2008.....

Hafiz..before we start our journey....all set

Bibik dah tidur....what is Hafiz thinking....

Hafiz resting, waiting for mama to check in......

Half asleep, half awake....

Window shopping....ice cream time.....

His dreams come true....spending time on the beach

Enjoying snack....

I love you sayang.....

Beautiful beach of Penang.......

Thank you Mak Onem and family (Uncle Omar, Jasmine, Layla and Junior) for making our trip memorable and fulfilling Hafiz's wish to spend time on the beach.

1 comment:

Hanim said...

Dear Lin,... I'll always remember those time. We love and enjoy having you guys around. Thank you for letting me participating in making one of arwah wish come true.Do come again.