Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One of those days...

Don't know what happen...am feeling down...maybe it is the haze...maybe not. Anyway the weather has not been that great for the past few days..and I myself have been travelling up and down...To be frank I am actually very very tired...exhausted....burnt down....

Should I take a break? Yes? No? CONFUSED...

My daughters need me and I need to be there for all of them. My parents need my loving care..., my brothers and sister need me to complete the group...do I need myself...

Subahanallah, apa yang I merapu ni...Ya Allah berikan daku kekuatan untuk menghadapi dugaan mu. Tetapkan daku di jalan Mu Ya Robb. Muga kami dihimpunkan bersama-sama saf Rasullulah s.a.w. Amin...

Masa jaga Arwah dulu..tak pernah rasa penat atau letih pun. Masih dapat mama rasakan memeluk Hafiz....Damailah kau di sana, anaku....

No comments: